"SOMETIMES THE SMALLEST THINGS TAKE UP THE MOST ROOM IN YOUR HEART"

Welcome To The House Of Genista @ Home Blog

Welcome to my blog.... This is were I will be posting about all the things that go on in my world. I will be sharing photos, information etc and anything else I find interesting. This blog is linked to my website The House Of Genista."Genista" is pronounced "Jennista" with a J but spelt with a G. I am a teddy bear artist. I design and create collectible mohair "Genista Bears", needlefelted bears and other animals. If you have an interest in seeing any of my work please check out this blog, my other blogs "The House Of Genista Bear Studio" or visit my website. Links for other blogs and website are below.... Please enjoy your visit with us and become a follower if you enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you....... Hugs Hillary Rose THE HOUSE OF GENISTA

Monday 24 September 2012

Portraits

I am finally managing to get these portraits here on my blog. I have been very lazy lately with my blogs. Excuses, excuses!

Martha and Baileys' Pastel Pet Portrait. Created on a rich sandy velour paper using pastels/pastel pencils. Size 11" x 14"

See Martha & Baileys' Blog/Comments HERE



Brians' Pastel Pet Portrait. Created on a light grey velour paper using pastels/pastel pencils. Size 11" x 14"

See Brians' Blog/Comments HERE



I am very glad to say that both were very happy with their Pastel Pet Portraits.

Hope you like them.

Warmest Wishes


2 comments:

  1. Your drawings are beautiful. I took an art class a few years ago and I loved the experience of drawing. You are very talented and your drawings show the love you put into them. Hugs, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Vicki! Hugs Hillary x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Always nice to make a new friend or greet an old one....