"SOMETIMES THE SMALLEST THINGS TAKE UP THE MOST ROOM IN YOUR HEART"

Welcome To The House Of Genista @ Home Blog

Welcome to my blog.... This is were I will be posting about all the things that go on in my world. I will be sharing photos, information etc and anything else I find interesting. This blog is linked to my website The House Of Genista."Genista" is pronounced "Jennista" with a J but spelt with a G. I am a teddy bear artist. I design and create collectible mohair "Genista Bears", needlefelted bears and other animals. If you have an interest in seeing any of my work please check out this blog, my other blogs "The House Of Genista Bear Studio" or visit my website. Links for other blogs and website are below.... Please enjoy your visit with us and become a follower if you enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you....... Hugs Hillary Rose THE HOUSE OF GENISTA

Monday 9 July 2012

Pastel Pet Portrait Blog Give-A-Way

I have recently started doing commissions for Pastel Pet Portraits as you have probably seen on previous posts. To celebrate my new venture I am having a blog Give-A-Way of a Pastel Pet Portrait. All you need to do to enter my Give-A-Way is become a follower of this blog and/or my art blog HERE at "Genista Pawtraits" plus leave a comment on either one of my Give-A-Way posts telling me the name of your dog/cat, breed, colour etc and your email address so that I can contact the winner. Comments will not be published, they will be kept private and deleted after the draw has taken place. The winner will need to send me by email a very clear photograph of their pet to enable me to create the pastel portrait. The better quality the photo the better the portrait will be.
If you are already a follower of this blog and/or my art blog I will put your name in twice. If you become a follower of both I will put your name in two more times.
An example of one of my pastel portraits:



If you put my Give-A-Way on your blog I will put your name in the draw for another chance also, but please let me know you have done so.

Draw will take place on Monday 6th August

I will publish any comments that do not contain an email address.

I hope you will all enter and I look forward to creating a Pastel Pet Portrait for the winner.

Warmest Wishes

4 comments:

  1. Thank you to everyone who has entered my draw for a pastel pet portrait. I haven't published any of your comments so that your email addresses are kept secure, but would just like to say I am receiving them all and I am putting all names in the draw box as and when I receive them.
    A big thank you also to those of you that have put my Give-A-Way on your blog,
    Warmest Wishes
    Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hillary, would like to take part in giveaway, please count me in.I as well put picture on my blog panel.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will publish any comments that do not contain an email address.
    Thank you
    Warmest Wishes
    Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pastel portraits are beautiful Hillary. Good luck with your new venture.
    Hugs
    Delane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Always nice to make a new friend or greet an old one....