"SOMETIMES THE SMALLEST THINGS TAKE UP THE MOST ROOM IN YOUR HEART"

Welcome To The House Of Genista @ Home Blog

Welcome to my blog.... This is were I will be posting about all the things that go on in my world. I will be sharing photos, information etc and anything else I find interesting. This blog is linked to my website The House Of Genista."Genista" is pronounced "Jennista" with a J but spelt with a G. I am a teddy bear artist. I design and create collectible mohair "Genista Bears", needlefelted bears and other animals. If you have an interest in seeing any of my work please check out this blog, my other blogs "The House Of Genista Bear Studio" or visit my website. Links for other blogs and website are below.... Please enjoy your visit with us and become a follower if you enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you....... Hugs Hillary Rose THE HOUSE OF GENISTA

Sunday 1 July 2012

Max


"MAX"
A sweet little french bulldog in graphite pencil A4 size on quality paper. The lighting was poor when taking these photographs so do not do my drawing justice. I will therefore add better photographs taken by my daughter with her super camera as soon as I am able.
"SOLD"



Max framed and ready to go..
Hope you like him

Warmest Wishes

2 comments:

  1. He is beautiful! You must be having so much fun drawing. I took Art I in college and absolutely loved it. It seemed like drawing just took me to a place that just felt peaceful. Hugs, Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vicki. I am enjoying my drawing at the moment but I have been neglecting my bears, although I have one almost finished. The lighting is very poor on my drawing, the paper is actually white but my daughter had a really nice camera for her birthday and loves photography so she is going to take pictures for me from now on. Hopefully they will look much improved with a decent photo. Hope you are well.
    Hugs
    Hillary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. Always nice to make a new friend or greet an old one....